Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kika

On Sunday, after 9 1/2 years, our little Kika passed away. She suddenly got very sick on Saturday evening and just got worse. We took her to the vet and she immediately had a seizure in my arms. After talking to the vet we decided the best course of action was to put her to sleep. It was heartbreaking to watch her deteriorate so quickly like that.

We love and miss Kika very much. It still makes us cry to come home to an empty house, or not hear her bark whenever anyone comes to the door. She was the best dog. She was always friendly and she could always cheer me up. She was a great friend and brought a lot of happiness into our family.

We miss you Kika and we hope you are having fun running around on four legs again. :)

6 comments:

  1. NOOO! I can't believe it...
    that made me cry!
    I miss Kika! I can't believe I will never see her again... =[
    I'm sorry. that's really sad. But I am sure she will enjoy running around on all four legs once more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really did have a cute little face. We will miss you KIKA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about Kika. I know you will miss her very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read your mom's post, i am sad for you guys, you know i am the doggie lover. she was such the little protector of your house, i know you will miss her. bye kika!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so sorry to hear about kika. you and your family loved her so well and it sounds like she lived a happy life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( that is sooooooo sad. :( :( :(

    the first sentence i read on this entry, my heart dropped. awww...

    well it makes me happy to know that she is in doggy heaven with my late dog, shaq.

    ReplyDelete