Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Tomorrow is my Mother's Birthday. There are many things I love about her. For one, she defines the phrase "Soup-con of Sass."


We like to do fun things together, like try on the lipstick I buy for work.


and we hug. three generations style.


She's a great wife and mother...



She's free spirited and enjoys looking her best.


But best of all, she doesn't mind doing really intellectually stimulating activities with her kids.


Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so proud. I love you too beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONDRA ON KATHLEENIE'S BLOG SINCE YOU AREN'T BLOGGING... Really, your Mom has been a great mother, I have been a witness of her greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is so fun...she is probably in the top three mom's that if I had to switch mom's I'd choose from. So many good times with your mom + my mom doing funny/goofy things with us kids! Happy B-Day Sondra (one of my top 3 alternate mom's!)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love sondra!! happy belated birthday to your mom! what's up with her blog, too busy?
    i am sure she loves that first pic from the wedding, she looks a little caught off guard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. is this work lipstick for nightime?:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, you have a blog too. i love seeing the old pics of your family. your family is just the cutest! love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathleen!!!, I LOVE THE OLD PICTS of your family. So fun, oh so fun.

    ReplyDelete