Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm HOME!!

My first year in Provo has finally come to a close. I got home on Saturday at about 8 p.m. My flight home was GREAT. I flew to San Francisco first and no one sat next to me so I could spread out. Then I had a short lay over and then my flight to Honolulu was even better. I had an entire row of three seats to myself, and my flight was 1/2 an hour early.

Since being home I've loved spending lots of time with my family and especially with this cute little bug.
And I've also enjoyed going to the beach :)


5 comments:

  1. AWHHH! What a good lil aunt you are...Evalyn looks SO happy. I want to be an aunt someday, I think that's going to be the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute! happy your home, wish i could have all my YW back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Lucky! I'm so happy that you're home though and you get to hang out with one of the cutest babies ever! Oh and your mom too because she's pretty awesome and I love all you guys. Have LOTS of fun at home and we'll see you when you come back?:-)

    By the way, I'm glad that you share the same love for quarters as I do. And I totally agree that if I received a half dollar more often, they would be my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah thanks for leeeeeeaving me...smitch! i miss you! enjoy the sun for me! ps i am going to vegas on monday!! YAY i love you!

    ReplyDelete