Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Ball

Harris and I went to a ball two weeks ago. It was a charity event for the United Way. There was really good desserts, an auction and dancing. Jovy and her date Christian came with us.

The group

Harris and I
They had karaoke too. People were dancing to the karaoke, you can guess how awesome that was. We sang to a whole new world. We were the last people to leave, everybody pretty much cleared out after our performance.

Me and Jovs.

This entire thing was made of chocolate. It was a tower of a pretty chocolate tube and a chocolate mousse inside. Heaven.

7 comments:

  1. can i please have that chocolate beauty??!!!
    you look beautiful. so glad to see that utah does have some diversity !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you with Jovey reminds me of pictures of your mom at my wedding. I'll see if I can find those and send you the one I'm thinking of. Your look a lot like her. Especially your hair. Don't you think so Son?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMMMY, I LOVE chocolate that looks like that. And dancing to karaoke is a new one but sounds quite awesome:-) You looked beautiful:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im glad you found a dress that worked... looking hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmm...chocolate! Looks like so much fun =).

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely....so does the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you look beautiful the end!

    ReplyDelete