Sunday, April 4, 2010

BYU Luau

This semester I got to dance in the BYU Luau. It was a lot of practice, (giving up my saturdays for 3 months) but it was so much fun and I loved being able to dance again. I was in the Hawaii and Tahiti section.
Here is my cheering section. Harris and Jovy and Harris' friends Curt and David.
I forgot my camera both nights, so I pulled this of facebook. I'm on the far left we are the last full couple you can see.


Both nights went great and I'm really glad that my friends and cousins could come.
Its also on youtube.

I'm the second couple from the left.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to do that. I really wish I could have been there. Thanks for the youtube video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful as always! so what's the scoop on the boy?!! serious?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat! Maybe I already mentioned this, but Jeff danced for luau there one year--he loved it, too =).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have seen you, but I'm sure you were fabulous and amazing. I mean, you are hawaiian and all, so that's like a given:-)

    ReplyDelete