Thursday, December 10, 2009

Devotional

On Tuesday I got to sing in devotional with the university chorale. It was pretty cool and we worked really hard on our song. You can watch it here. It is untitled and might tell you its unavailable but its just lying to you. Unfortunately, you have to watch the opening hymn and prayer before you get to us. But they do show me briefly as soon as we start singing "Jesus Once of Humble Birth." I look bored out of my mind, but I promise I wasn't.
That same night I had my choir concert at the HFAC and my cousins, Chelsea and Mallory came.



They are so great. :)

5 comments:

  1. I just love seeing you girls together---makes me happy every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely arrangement. You sound great! You do have nice cousins don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry I didn't come! I did however get a good grade on a test I took at the time, which I knew you would be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice hair did you do it? oh and sorry i didnt watch devo--work ;( anyway you have been MIA in my life :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed that you sing. I was singing in Relief Society one day and Krystle asked me if I was tone deaf. No choirs for me.

    ReplyDelete