Saturday, December 12, 2009

Heber Creeper/ Ward Christmas Party

On Thursday night I went to Heber to go on the Heber Creeper. It was my first real train ride. I was really excited but it was FREEZING. They did a Polar Express theme and played christmas music. There were elves that gave us cookies and hot chocolate and we even read the book on the train.

The ice on the windows is on the INSIDE. Like I said, freezing.


















Santa gave me a bell just like in the book.

















On the steam engine. Sorry about the fog, I think that's the persons breath who was taking the picture.

















Berit and I at our ward Christmas party at Magleby's. I felt classy. :)

I figured out that if I load my pictures on picasa they come out big. So you can click on these and see them bigger. :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. it looks like a fun activity just not sure i could handle the cold especially in my jammies! nice ward christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red pjs. Nice eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - and most importantly thanks for figuring out how to let us make the pictures big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just had a Polar Express Ward Party, too bad we didn't have this train to ride that would have been really cool. Check my blog for pics of that. Eric was the conductor. Also, regarding your eyebrows they do look good it made me think I need to tidy mine up a bit. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow! What is up with ice inside the train. I don't think I could have handled it. The train does look fun even with the cold. What is the deal with your eyebrows? They do look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't look at your eyebrows, but now I feel like i need too :)

    Actually the first word I thought of when I saw you lookin fancy was "classy"....really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that looks like soo much fun!

    ReplyDelete