Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Sorry, no pictures with this post, I forgot my cord in Utah so this will have to do for now.
I once heard somewhere that "you can never go home." I think I agree because so far everything has been different. Not necessarily people or anything in my house, (except Evalyn is bigger) but I think it's been the way we live and how we've been spending our time together as a family. Normally, had I been going to BYU Hawaii and never left, I don't think I would have spent this much time with my family. So far I have spent everyday with my brothers, going to the beach, movies, or just hanging out at home. I have never taken so much pleasure in spending time with them, but its all I have wanted to do.
So yeah I guess I can't go "home," but who would want to? This is so much better.

2 comments: