Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SNOW!

Last week we had our first snow! I was freezing my buns off, but it was so cool. Its not sticking to the ground yet, but its here.

In the morning when I first left the apartment, it was snowing lightly and looked really pretty.


Later in the day the wind came and then it was just freezing and not so pretty. Every time i looked up the wind hurt my eyes, not to mention the fatty snowflakes that kept hitting me square in the eye therefore impairing my ability to see when I walked.


I can see my breath! Just not in this picture.


It's gonna be a great winter.

5 comments:

  1. you have a car right? it's going to take some getting used to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be looking for airfare for you to come and visit for a little break in the winter up there. You like???

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leaves on the ground are pretty. Too bad snow can't just be room temperature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi bean. it's not enough just to see your pretty self between classes. can we have a slumber party like old times this weekend?

    ReplyDelete