Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

I pretty much had a Halloween weekend. I went to a party on Friday night and Saturday night, not to mention Adalie's Birthday/Halloween party. I put together my costume last minute, (thanks to some creative friends) with a huge t-shirt, face paint and feathers, and this is what i came up with. It turns out Ryan was the same thing. We must be related.


Berit and I. The Flapper and the indian.


Pocahontas and the little mermaid!


Put a ring on it.


Alana, The best Hippie I've ever seen. Seriously, you should have seen her shoes. So good, in a bad way.


The boys. Two cholos, a rice farmer, a nerd, Andy Warhol and a surf board.

7 comments:

  1. Love the last minute Pocahontas, adorable. Surfboard idea is great. Hey, will you change my blog on your site. Since it is private it still says 3 months ago, etc and I have OCD and it is driving me crazy when I see that on your blog. Your mother knows how to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute costume. Your braids look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Kat. I had the EXACT same costume. Did you buy that shirt and/or the feathers from Walmart? And was that shirt a Dickies shirt??? I totally belted it too. I bought it last minute as well. Best $7.50 I ever spent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and creative. I was never any good at costumes. The only costume party Daniel and I ever went to we were M&M's. How lame is that? We looked really dorky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome costume.
    i realized yesterday that i do have a minnie mouse costume you could have borrowed, it was a little too late though. you costume was way better anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you make a great pocahontas and i saw ryan's pictures, too funny!

    ReplyDelete