Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Skater Girl

On Saturday night some friends and I were going to go to the Heber Creeper. Its a train in Heber that, during Christmas/Thanksgiving time does reenactments of the Polar Express. You have to go in your Pajamas and they give you hot chocolate and its great. So I was all excited to go in my PJ's and were driving down there and we realize that the drive to Heber takes a lot longer than we thought. We missed the train and we decided to go ice skating instead.
Here I am, sweatpants and all, ice skating.


I got really good. I even started doing ballerina turns.


Then for FHE, my group went to the roller rink. I have NEVER been on roller skates. I pretty much showed up everybody there. Especially when I lost control while turning and couldn't stop. The only option was then to launch onto the carpet where I ran into a table at this little mexican kids birthday party, in order to stop myself. Thankfully, I did not fall down once. :)
I'm really sad that I forgot to take a picture. I had bright orange glow-in-the-dark laces.

Oh, and don't worry about the Heber creeper. We're still going on Dec. 9th. It'll be closer to Christmas so it'll be cooler. you should come!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the little mexican kids totally understood your mission to not fall down:-) And I wish I could've seen your bright-orange-glow-in-the-dark laces. Yay for Heber Creeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skating looks fun, but I'm glad you still get to do the Polar Express.

    ReplyDelete