Monday, October 5, 2009

Winston

My roommate and her fiance got a puppy. A miniature schnauzer named Winston. I walked into my apartment one night to find this adorable puppy sitting in my living room. Unfortunately they had to give the puppy back cause the people they got it from forgot they had promised the puppy to a little girl. They felt bad and returned Winston, but at least we got to play with him for a little while.


For those of you who don't know, my dog who died this summer, Kika, was a miniature schnauzer. So I was a little over excited when I saw him.


Then a friend of Brooke brought over her dog. Its a long haired chihuahua. I had to laugh cause our friends the Jackmans, have the same dog and they used to watch Kika sometimes.

So yes, I blogged about my friend's dog.... and???

5 comments:

  1. Please tell me that Jazzy is cuter than this dog. I just added new pics of her and Daizzy to my blog check them out. You would love our new dog. No worries Kika will be in doggy heaven waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston's little schnauzer face is sooo cute! That's too bad they had to return him. And yes Lori, Jazzy is cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew you would think of kika when you saw it, that dog is adorable, that is so mean to give it to someone and make them give it back but i guess the little girl would be sad too:( what a sad day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winston (intresting name for a doggie) is a cutie. I miss Kika mucho though. Evalyn and I went to the mall today and we went by the pet store...I promised her she could have a kika dog one day...

    ReplyDelete