Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Girls night out with Ingrid

On saturday night my friends and I went to go see a lady by the name of INGRID MICHAELSON in CONCERT!!


The "Force." :)


It was amazing! She played in the Venue in Salt Lake, so we made a little evening trip out of it.



She made us do hearts with our hands whenever she said love in the song, "the hat."


She played the ukulele a lot. I love.


before the concert, we went shopping at the Gateway. I love shopping here.


We went to Anthropolgie and Urban Outfitters. I LOVED everything, but of course I had to restrain myself cause it was a fortune just for one little t-shirt.


It was the best night! Ingrid is my favorite and going out with the girls was wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. haha the force nice!!! so fun kat! loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gateway!! i think my kids like her, that is cool you got to see her in concert. fun being out of laie huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute with the hat on. And, did you mean "girl's night out with Ingrid?" Or were you really wishing for a girl's night without ingrid?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know who Ingrid is... I personally like the pic of you on the couch. I do know Anthropologie and I like that store very much.

    ReplyDelete