Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Papasan!

Today is my dear 'ol Dad's Birthday!
Dad has had some pretty great birthday's since the very beginning..


He usually gets some pretty great presents...


I hope this year is no different...


He especially loves to spend time with us kids on his special day... (This one is because I forgot to do a post for Ryan :/ Happy late Birthday Ryan!)


One thing we never fail to do for Dad on his birthday is EAT...


Mom is always really good about throwing him a little shindig... remember last year?


Thanks for all you do Dad!


I Love you!


Happy Birthday! I miss you and I wish I could be there.

6 comments:

  1. You are right Kathleen, Your dad is the best and he deserves a wonderful day. I'm sure he wishes you were there to celebrate with him today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you beat me with your post! Your comment about me throwing him a shindig and remember last year makes it look like we got married for his birthday last year. Happy Birthday Wendell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh papasan!!!! happy bday uncle wendell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the old pics of your dad!

    ReplyDelete