Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Resistance is futile..

So I finally became a blogger. the following is an account of how I became said blogger...
Most of you know that I was recently accepted to THE Brigham Young University in Utah. Utah however, is thousands of miles away from my island home of Hawaii on the island of Oahu. This leads to an issue of time difference between me and my beloved Madre. We will not be able to have extensively LONG conversations as we once did on the phone, so she, being the avid blogger that she is suggested that I start a blog so that she can see what kind of fabulous activities I am participating in during my stay in Utah. I said, "no."
Then I started reading all of my familyʻs and friendʻs blogs. I commented on and enjoyed reading all the outlandish and comic posts of my compadres so much that I could no longer resist. AND SO, I have decided to start my own. Eventually this will be dedicated to the updates of me to my family, (my mother) but for now, I will be posting all the exciting happenings (a.k.a. work) of my lovely summer here on my little island in the middle of the sea.
Since I have been inspired by all of my familyʻs and friendʻs posts, this is a dedication to all of your blogs. So in honor of your blogs I will share all of my favorite post moments from all of my favorite blogs..

Mom- favorite post, Kuhio day.. it includes a video of me dancing on the tahitian canoe. I also enjoy the next one entitled, "two more." its pictures of me.

Chelsea & Burke- I really canʻt pick a favorite. I love each one. I just like the fact that youʻll post something as small as you eating a doughnut or jumping across your office. I also love all your commentary on movies and TV shows. small things, but always brings a smile.

Mallory & Kendall- hands down, I love the Brunhilda post. my favorite thing about it was the picture included of the actual brunhilda... what made it even more special was the fact that she was from Xena.

Sophie- I think I speak for everyone when I say that carsons dance and song was hilarious. I love those wiggly arms. I was literally singing that song all during our trip to the big island.

Jessica- Every post is a gem. I think my favorite thing about your blog are your toes and your title. I love your feet.

Brooke- your latest entry was cute, and so sweet. I enjoyed the part about the lazy dance. I think Iʻll have to try it sometime. :)

Aunt Nancy- Itʻs nice to have someone who cares so much about the Kentucky derby. youʻre an inspiration.

Krystle & Brett- I enjoyed the one about how brett wants to change the adress. but I think I truly enjoyed our momʻs conversation in the comments.

Aunty Lori- I just have one thing to say.. you ARE delicious.

Anyway, thanks for all of your inspiration to start this journey on blogging.
Love to you all.

oh, and this is just because you canʻt have a post without a picture.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! The fried chicked looks good. Did you have it in your purse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect. im adding you to my blog roll now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. practice the lazy dance after you practice the jiggly butt dance.
    hehee
    kathleen, i love love your bloggy blog. you are my little gem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you blog Kathleen!!! I didn't know you were giong to the BYU in Utah. I must come visit you when we are there. I very much love this Chicken pict. I want to put it up on my wall and look at your cute face everyday.

    ReplyDelete