Thursday, May 21, 2009

Its ALL about the photo darling..

To make up for my last post with no pictures, I have decided to dedicate an entire post to recent pictures I've taken.

My Dad was trying to take a nap and our little Schnauzer tried to get up as close to him as possible. She loves him. I thought it was cute.




As I was walking down the stairs the other day I happened to look out the window. I noticed the tree behind my house and how pretty it looked in the twilight and had to go outside to take some pictures.




This one is currently my desktop.




This is my family.

2 comments:

  1. I totally love seeing pictures - thank you for posting. It does make me feel like I am there with you all. Tear, tear come to Maui!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures Kathleen. The tree with the mountains in the background looks nice.

    ReplyDelete