Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stadium of Fire

I'm a little late to the party, but this was our fourth of July weekend. Stadium of fire was on July 2nd at the LaVell Edwards stadium. We were very lucky because we live right next to it! This year's performers were David Archuleta and Brad Paisley, neither of which I'm a big fan, but it was still cool to watch David on the jumbo tron and hear Brad.
These are some friends we invited from Pixair, Brian and his wife Audrey.
These are all the people we didn't invite, but showed up on our lawn anyway. (This was the beginning, by the time it was over, their were about 45 more people than this. It was crazy.)
We didn't want to deprive people of the fireworks show, so we didn't kick them out. Now I know why someone would park in a strangers yard to see them. It was the best fireworks show I had ever seen and Harris said it was even better than the one they have in Washington DC. Amazing!
Sorry I forgot to take a picture of Harris and me, but you know what we look like. :) Our actual fourth of july wasn't too eventful, we went to a friend's house for a bbq and then went and saw fast five at the dollar theater.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could have been there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time you need to figure out a way to charge!
    i loved fast five!

    ReplyDelete