Sunday, July 31, 2011

Roy and Kelly

Last weekend, I got to take Roy and his fiancee Kelly's engagement pictures. They are getting married on August 23rd and I am so excited for them! Roy and I have known each other since 7th grade and he is a great friend. Kelly is so cute and nice and they were so cute together! Here are a few of my favorites.
They loved to kiss each other. Too cute.



They were great sports and let me pose them however I wanted.
Roy really enjoyed doing his poses as well.

They are such a cute couple and I couldn't be happier for them!

5 comments:

  1. so exciting for roy! they are very cute!! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear kathleen, while i agree that roy and kelly are a very cute couple, and i wish them every happiness, i would truly love it if you would post pictures of you and your cute husband more often! ...just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe Roy is getting married!! So exciting, and the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Roy was getting married...isn't he still that young kid that was going to middle school the last time I checked? Wait...aren't you too?? Crazy how grown up everyone is! Great pictures Kathleen. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Congrats Roy! Everyone is getting married :)

    ReplyDelete