Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sunday in DC

On sunday, Harris took me to on a drive around Bethesda. We saw some of the big houses in the area. This house was $25 million and all the materials were imported from Italy. It was huge. It looked like The Bachelor house to me.
the view from the bottom of the drive way
This is rumored to be Michael Jordan's home. This was as much of a picture I could get.
After we did the house tour, (We also saw Mike Tyson's house) we went to see the temple. It was absolutely beautiful.
Hello handsome.
It was a little bigger than I thought it was going to be.
We took a walk around the grounds and Harris took lots of pictures of the temple, the flowers and the wildlife.
We found a wild turtle! The only turtles I've ever seen in the wild were sea turtles. He was cute.

Harris kept trying to sneak up on this deer to take a picture of her, but she kept running away. So I just stood still and got this shot. She liked me better. :)

6 comments:

  1. we didn't get to see the temple, it is beautiful. isn't it fun to see wildlife on the mainland. love box turtles!
    you guys are kind of too cute together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good with deer Kathleen. Its your hidden talent

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was your best blog on the big trip! The temple pictures are beautiful and I love the one of you and the turtle.
    I found a turtle exactly like that one in my garden yesterday----but it got away:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip! I love reading about your many adventures and I never realized how funny you were. :) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathleen, cute pictures, you look very pretty and happy!

    ReplyDelete