Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trigger

Last night, Mom, Dad and I went to Mark's Garage in China Town to see my Aunty Nicole and her boyfriend Hank perform. Together, they form the group "trigger" and they make music using sound recordings and then alter those sounds with sound boards. Add vocals and you have a song. I thought it was going to be kinda wierd, but I actually really liked it.

After the preformance, we walked around the gallery and looked at the art pieces. Right now, they are featuring blown glass pieces.

Coral and fish


This reminded me of the creepy little worm people in the little mermaid.


Mom's Favorite


My Favorite


And to top it off, this guy was wearing some awesome pants. (sorry its hard to see)


here's part of one of their songs. it's really dark, but at least you can hear it.

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! They do look like those Little Mermaid worm things!
    And the music is kinda cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love looking at art, sculptures, all of those things. i have to experience china town at night one day. it looks like you have a bunch of fun everytime you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hawaii will miss you. it won't know what to do without you. kind of like meeeee. I can't wait to see you. I just can't.

    ReplyDelete