Wednesday, July 15, 2009

for aunty mindy..

Dear Aunty Mindy..
here is a little shout out to you. it is 12:46 a.m. and I am posting just for you so you wont be bored at work tomorrow. I must like you or something.

Last week we went to ward camp. I love ward camp. we don't do anything but go to the beach, get black, eat really good food, jam, sleep and play trumps. its de best.

Unfortunately, I mostly didn't get a whole lot of variety pictures doing activities cause my camera was dying... but here are some, turns out i took a ton from the hike.


Ryan and I walking down to the beach


Ryan got a comment about his shorts about every five seconds. He calls them his shave ice shorts, strawberry, pineapple and mango.


Mountains to the right


dad and ocean in between


Ryan too


half an island to the left


look a hole. too bad the wind is blowing my shirt, making me look preggers.


a big stump of beach wood


one of the islands


this one is for Sis. Law, this is the best picture if the moon i could get. you cant tell but its really huge and orange.


campfire


the kids went to lay net almost every night. one night they caught 2 aweoweo (red fish) one oio (middle) and a moi (end).


the fruits of their labors.


Bro. Lee made us shave ice.


mine was vanilla and strawberry


nathan and ryan in their short shorts.


we hiked the mountains behind our campsite. it was beautiful.





my homeboy aaron. he's leaving on his mish next month.


lanikai beach...


i have another picture with this same pose wearing the same shirt... also on a hike.


the drug hole.. also known as a bunker. (notice the weed painted on the floor, i didn't until i saw this picture.)


panoramic.. I like the grass on the side.


the two islands


see that mist? thats rain.. on our camp site.


sweet child.


I wish I had more pictures of us just laying around, but thats what i was doing and didnt feel like taking pictures.

hope you enjoyed aunty. :)

6 comments:

  1. I know this post was for your other aunt but I really enjoyed it too. I loved all the fish the kids caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen! Thanks for loving me and thanks for this beautiful post. I loved it. You are such a beauty and I sure wish I could have been there with all of you. Love you tons!
    PS...I love Ryan's shorts. I wish Max had some just like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put on makeup everyday and didn't come close to looking as beautiful as you, who of course didn't have on a stitch. (of makeup that is.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't think Utah can compete with that beach and ocean...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this post as well. How beautiful was THAT campsite! Its so nice to see what you're up too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, but you have to admit that only Ryan can pull off those shorts.

    Be-yoo-ti-ful pics!

    Is it just me or does Heidi look like she's frowning in her sleep there? She must have been sad that camp was over.

    ReplyDelete