Monday, July 27, 2009

Can't get enough of Evalyn

We are all in love with our little Evalyn. All we do is take pictures and dote over every face or movement she makes. We can't get enough of her :) Here are some pictures of her not bundled up and not just sleeping. Sorry for the poor quality, i took these on my phone... the video too.

Posing with Uncle Ryan


Hmmm...


She's TOO cute.


Matthew put together her new swing and she seemed quite content in it.


Look at those cheeks. :)


These are her many different facial expressions. She'll go through about 20 different ones in the span of about 30 seconds. At about 17 seconds in this video she gives this little smile that says one of two things, "did you want me to smile??" or "I just pooped."

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you can't get enough of her because I love to see all the pictures. I love the video too. Those have to be my sisters feet. I am so glad to see her toes were painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute, you will be a good aunty and they will appreciate it! ki comes home thurs. so it needs to be a.s.a.p. let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's so expressive!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous on many levels. #1 I want to hold Evalyn. #2 I want an Evalyn of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is just so pressious! you have always been a good aunty with all the babies that have passed throught yw. evalyn is one lucky girl to have you.

    ReplyDelete