Thursday, October 27, 2011

22

My birthday was in September and I never got around to writing about it. Harris made it so special. He picked me up from work and blind folded me. We drove for a while and finally he got me out of the car and and walked me around for a bit. I couldn't really tell where we were but I knew it was a forest-like area. Finally he told me to "stand here." All of the sudden a bench was being scooted under me and I was lifted off the ground. Harris took the blindfold off and I was on a ski lift at Sundance. It was a lovely ride. At the top I noticed a little picnic and I nudged Harry and said, "oh look, how cute!" Then I realized who it was for. whoops.
We ate our little sandwiches and Harris gave flowers!
Later that night we ate dinner with all of our friends at Terra Mia and had a little bon fire at the Anderson home. It was a wonderful birthday! Thanks honey!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I'm glad Harris did nice things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love sundance especially in the summer and fall! you have a good hubby!

    ReplyDelete