Sunday, September 18, 2011

Trovy's Wedding: Wedding of the YEAR

Our dear friends Trevor Cone and Jovy Delos Reyes finally tied the knot! Their wedding was in the Manhattan temple on September 3rd. It was a great wedding and I cried like a little baby during the sealing. Our Jovs is married!
They were married in the morning and had a luncheon reception at the Riviera, in Massapequa on Long Island. It was gorgeous.
Outside was beautiful. We loved the view.
It was held at this little boat house here.
I was at the head table so Harry came and visited me every once in while. I sat next to Alana and I am so sad because the day after the wedding she caught a flight to Utah and then a one way flight back to Hawaii with her husband.
Harris' parents came up to NY to see us and come to the wedding. It was really nice to see them and get to spend time with them.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Cone! It was a beautiful wedding and I know you will have a beautiful life together!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jovy and Trevor! It looks like they had a lovely wedding! I'm so glad that you and Harris were able to be there! I love the picture of you two with Alana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did the dresses come from? they look really cute. and harris's mom, i looked all over for a navy dress for ki's wedding and your all in navy!

    ReplyDelete