Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Boating

Yesterday after work Mr. Clarke and I went boating for a couple of hours with the Jackmans. It was so fun and so nice of the Jackmans to invite us! I went on the tube and apparently looked miserable, but I really had so much fun on it. I had to stop because I was starting to feel a little sick, an ongoing battle I have with large bodies of water. Mr. Clarke went on the tube, the wakeboard and the kneeboard. He had a blast.
I did bring my camera but unfortunately it was dead. Fortunately, I do have a picture of Mr. Clarke from a previous boating experience. Unfortunately, I did not even know him when this was taken. Fortunately, he looks good wake boarding. :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! I love the description of the picture!

    That's awesome that you hung out with mi familia. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love boating! so fun for your parents and the jackmans to come and all get to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Jackmans are the greatest. Thank you so much Lori, Eric, and Kassidy! So kind of them to think of us. I had a blast and I'm glad you did too.

    ...sorry I had to remove the first post because I misspelled Kassidy's name...how embarassing

    ReplyDelete