Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bachelorette Season Finale

Anyone that knows me knows that if you bring up the bachelorette I get extremely excited. This happened at a relief society activity recently with the women pictured below. We all got crazy excited talking about it and decided to throw a bachelorette season finale party, hosted by Sarah Tyau. She has a big screen projector and it made every moment magical. I felt Ben's pain and JP's joy. It even made the mud date feel ten times more uncomfortable.
Sarah was also sweet enough to provide most of the treats. She made chocolate covered strawberries and popcorn and lots of other goodies. She even lit candles to set the mood.
Usually I just make Mr. Clarke watch it with me, but it's so different when you have a bunch of women who are actually into it. We kept talking over each other and usually had to rewind to catch what we missed.
Thanks for the fun party Sarah!
(I stole this picture off of Sarah's blog, so thanks for that too.)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your description of the mud date jumbo style was awesome! Wish I was at your projector sized party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never going back to watching that show alone. I had so much fun making our little side comments the whole 3 HOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found that group of women...I love the relief society.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love this. I've been dying the whole season to talk with someone about the bachelorette! too bad its over now...next season...next season. :)

    ReplyDelete