Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Personal Florist

You can call me that... It's my new title.
My dear friend Marisa is getting married in just a few short weeks and she took her bridals a little while ago. She woke up and realized that she didn't have a bouquet for the pictures. So who did she call? ME! I was so excited. We went to the flower shop down the road from my house and picked out some roses that matched her colors, got some babies breath and greens and voila! a beautiful bridal bouquet.

What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Let me just say that I got to see this gorgeous bouquet of splenderousfousness in person...and it was fanfamazing. Seriously. You saved the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's beautiful! Marissa is lucky to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the huge roses. Btw, I added you to my blog list. Matt was teasing me because I only had two other blogs :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is beautiful! you took a class before didn't you?!
    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl. Also I don't know if I commented on your V-DAY post, but you are one lucky girl - for real!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and so simple. Good job Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete