Thursday, January 6, 2011

Love and Marriage

On December 23rd, Harris and I got married! It was such a beautiful and exciting day. The weather even cleared for us. The day was such a whirlwind. We were sealed at 1 in the afternoon and we were out of the temple shortly after. We then took pictures for a good three hours until our ring ceremony at 5 (which really happened at 6). Then we had our reception at the Polynesian Cultural Center until 8 and drove away EXHAUSTED but happy. It didn't even seem real but it was so fun to be the bride and to be with Harris.

Sorry, the pictures are a little backwards.
Amber Mozo was my photographer. She is absolutely amazing and so talented at only 15. We were so lucky to have her.
The bridal hula to Pua 'Ahihi.
The bouquet toss and my beautiful maid of honor, Alana.
The Cake
Head Table
Like I said, Amber is amazing.
One of my favorite pictures taken by the Hamiltons.
Another Hamilton shot that I love.

I got my dress at a little hole in the wall place that smelled weird in Provo. When I tried it on, I thought it was pretty but was also pretty sick of trying on dresses. To tell you the truth I didn't absolutely love it until I put it on after the sealing. Now I wish there was another occasion to wear it to!

We are back in Provo now just trying to get settled into our house. I'll keep you posted on that, I have a feeling it is going to be a constant work in progress whenever I am not studying or working, or letting everyone know what the Clarke Family is up to here in little old Provo!


8 comments:

  1. It was an amazing day! You looked absolutely beautiful! And I'm so grateful to all of our wonderful friends who helped out. We are so blessed to know them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed your big day! You look stunning - - your hubby is a lucky man to have snatched such a great gal! Carlie and I love looking at all your photos. Please have your Mom send me your provo address.
    Hugs - - Aunty Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress was amazing, when your mom described it to me i couldn't have pictured it being that beautiful.
    your day was amazing as well as the pictures, they are all awesome! amber will be back from NZ soon and sort your pics out for you!
    sorry your so sick, it takes a lot out of you to do all of that and then get back to school, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathleen, your pictures turned out great and you are so gorgeous girl! I'm so happy and excited for the both of you, and your dress is absolutely beautiful. Maybe you and Harris can dress up for fun one day in your wedding attire and walk around the streets of Provo. Or take some pictures at the Bonneville Salt Flats in them! It'll be neat to have pictures there in a wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats again, that was such a great wedding. I have great memories of being a married student in provo, so cherish this time it'll be gone before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so totally beautiful Kathleen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathleen, you are soooo beautiful! Harris isn't bad either. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got to see your totally beautiful day! LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

    ReplyDelete