Monday, January 24, 2011

Honeymoon

Here are some pictures from our honeymoon. We spent the first two nights at the 'Ihilani.
Our first dinner as husband and wife at "Just Tacos" right next to the hotel.

Our room and Harris watching TV after dinner.
We went to Kauai on Christmas day and went surfing in Kalapaki bay
We stayed at the Kauai Marriott in Lihue. I have always wanted to come here for my honeymoon, the pool is amazing!
One of my Dad's friends works at the Kauai marriott and had this little plate of goodies delivered to us.
We rented a car to drive around the island and this is what was available on short notice.
The view from our room
We drove to 'Opaepaka falls.

This goose liked me
But wouldn't let Harris pass so easily.


Back on Oahu we drove to the North shore and saw a monk seal
and a turtle
and a peacock
somebody found my goblet... thank goodness.
We drove up to Makapu'u




and hiked to the lighthouse

Wish we were still on our honeymoon!

7 comments:

  1. happy you had a great honeymoon and that harris got to experience hawaii and all it's beauty! you are still on your honeymoon it's just in utah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I really like the close up picture of the two of you...the one right under your goblet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your mom. That picture of the 2 of you is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pics, especially the goblet. I still can't believe you are a married woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect honeymoon! That picture your mom likes is good but so is the one just above the lighthouse. Kind of stormy looking for HI tho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart Kauai! I love the pool at that marriott too, isn't it just so big. Did you take Harris to see the Napali Coast? That is my very favorite place on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A "little" late but Congratulations Kathleen! You look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete