Monday, October 11, 2010

General Conference

Harris and I got to go to general conference in Salt Lake last weekend. It was my first time to be in the conference center for conference. It was really cool and Harris' dad was in town and got to come with us.


We went for the afternoon session of each day.
While Harris and his Dad were in priesthood session I walked around temple square and I found a few friends. This is Ting Ting. She used to live above me in the blue house at BYUH and now she is serving in Temple Square.
I hope we get to go in April!



4 comments:

  1. That just may have been the most memorable Conference experience I've ever had. Thank you for making it so wonderful for me and for my dad. You are amazing...I don't know how you do it. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is really cool, i told caleb he should have gone but we all kind of thought about it too late. you look so pretty! can't wait for the wedding!
    so funny you ran into someone that lived above you, not really cause it's utah but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you were able to go. There really is something special about being there in person. I love the pictures, but I wish I could make them bigger. They won't let me. Please email them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just had to comment on the picture at the very top under your title, you both look like abercrombie models!!! sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete