Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mayra's Shower

My computer has been seriously out of commission since thanksgiving but thanks to my dear husband I'm back to blogging. Mayra's shower was at the beginning of December and I threw it at my house. We did the traditional games like the toilet paper bride and such and also decorated some panties for Mayra to wear on her big night.
When I went to the store I just bought the cheapest pack I could find and low and behold, they were granny panties. I laughed out loud when I opened them but figured it'd be a bigger canvas. We had a great time decorating those drawers. (Just imagine what Lexie can do with some fabric markers and scissors and you've got yourself a good time.)

wrapping up the bride to be
Lovely Lee Ladies
The finished product
The designers
It was a lovely shower and I got to know Mayra a little better. She is just a peach and I love having her in our family!

1 comment:

  1. we did the panties at ki's lunch for her wedding and they were pretty much grannies too! someone cut them into a thong, it was so funny!
    so happy for ryan and mayra!

    ReplyDelete