Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Avett Brothers!!!

First of all, I have failed to mention that I am back in Provo!! It's been great to be back and be with Harris again.
A couple of weeks ago, Harris took me to see my favorite band, The Avett Brothers, play in Deer Valley. It was so fun and The music was GREAT. After the show, I noticed a crowd behind the concession stand and we decided to see what was going on. It turns out that the band was taking pictures and signing autographs, so we got to meet them!! I was so excited and they were so nice.
Here we are with Bob Crawford, the stand up Bassist.
Scott Avett!! My favorite!
Seth Avett was so sincere, humble and polite. He seemed so honestly flattered when I told him they were my favorite band.
The Cellist! He was really good, I've never seen anyone rock out on a cello the way he did.
I was so happy and grateful that Harris took me to this concert. I will never EVER forget this!
Thank you Harris!


This was my favorite song of the night, I and Love and You.

3 comments:

  1. your mom told me you went, glad you had a good time. i need to talk to you about how caleb finds out what is going on out there! he is being a hermit. he loves concerts and goes a lot but otherwise does nothing.you are always doing fun stuff! maybe i'll text you his number and you can text him a few things going on once in a while?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your smile could be any bigger. Have I told you how pretty you are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so welcome! I loved seeing you so happy and I had so much fun being there with you....let's go again!

    ReplyDelete