Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Last night it started snowing really hard. We got almost a foot of snow and I was so excited that I went outside and played in it till about 1 a.m.
This is on campus the this morning. All the trees are covered in white like this one.
This is the snowman me and my friend made last night. We named him Heber and he was a "special" snowman. Unfortunatley, he looked even more special today. He had potatoes for eyes in case you couldn't tell.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hahahhahaha! I think Jeff and I made Heber's older brother outside my apartment once!
    Man, I miss the snow. Make a snow angel for me when you get a chance, 'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I just posted pictures of our weather here in the desert. We got snow too, can you believe it? It really is pretty on the mountains isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten how beautiful the trees look when they are covered with snow. It is amazing how fast it can come down. It's fun to play outside in the snow at night too, because it never seems very dark. I'm glad you're getting to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Heber, he is still special no matter what he looks like:-) And I love his potato eyes. Maybe when he melts away, you can roast those potatos and have a toast to a wonderful, and special snowman.

    ReplyDelete